Monday, April 24, 2006

Gays in Singapore

A chronicle of a gay couple in Singapore.

I'd say there are very brave, considering that Singapore is still a homophobic country.

My personal stand? I'll be your friend, as long as you don't hit on me. After all, you will probably be better than me in singing, dancing, music or art. And I respect you for that.

EDIT: THIS IS AWESOME.

Mr. Singapore... Haha.. Let's vote for Mr. Punggol, or even Mr. Marine Parade... OMG.
Full link here.

EDIT:

I find it offensive that some of the comments on Colin and Kero's site are totally flaming and showing that these people are not open minded and are bigots. Sample comments such as this:

I know the more people say they disagree 2 of you's relationship the more you all will be together.
However, i just want to tell you 2 about this God who loves you and died for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZ9SPz9hrA,
I urge you to watch this video or i beg you to watch this video please. That is the Guy who died for you and me so that we can be cleansed again.

I believe God's love can set people free. Free from homosexuality. you may think that it's alright to be together. but i pray and hope that you find this everlasting neverending love and your true purpose of living. You are in my prayers. God bless you.

someone who cares,
natty


and

koko said...

you two are 2 freaking bastards...trying to spoil generations...god will never forgive you

8:35 PM
koko said...

your're dumb you GAY assclowns.
you just think its real cute and all that. YOU F'ers you cant get youself girls la! calling your dad a F'er. he's normal unlike you , GAYS!


Fuck you all. Gays have as much a right to live in this world as us "normal" human beings. Just showing your intolerance reflects on how bigoted you are. Homosexuality is NOT a fucking sin. I have gay friends, I (don't know about lesbians), but I do not judge people based on their sexual preferences. (That is, until they start touching me and want to start a gay relationship. Sorry, I'm not interested. I am 100% straight).

Homophobia. Sigh. I think I used to suffer from it as well, but talking about it, and having friends who you are close to and are gays/lesbians just makes the entire issue closer to heart. Basically, if you are gay, go be gay with other gays. Don't think every single gay will hit on you, because frankly, you're not that hot. And if you aren't interesting, just say "I'M NOT INTERESTED". Don't condemn 10% of our population to hell.

This is more a rant against Christianity than anything.

lip
ranting

4 comments:

calvinlinzw said...

First u get so excited about showing us the gay blog, then u post links to Mister Singapore ... are you trying to say something?

lip said...

i was just bored okay:).. or rather, I have a crush on you:) hahaha..

Anonymous said...

I think the gay couple is so loving=P

Anonymous said...

mister singapore? gaY?
plain shallow fellow singaporean