Sunday, April 16, 2006

Beauty World - The Middle

Found a few interesting sites today about Beauty World.

1) The Screwy Skeptic watched Beauty World last night. Read her review here!

2) Another blogger who is probably a senior comes to Beauty World. If you can't find the link, search for "Beauty World" in the search. EDIT: It's Qiuwei.. haha. She didn't come in the end

3) Another girl who is Singaporean and speaks Spanish (i presume) who came to Beauty World. Read about it here EDIT: She's a he. Sorry about that.

4) The Maroon did an article on us... Read about it here. It's just a small advertisement.

I'm tired.. I shall just sleep now.. And I didn't get Cape Town study abroad program. Well, there are good and bad consequences, but I am safe to say that the good does outweigh the bad.. Now I can be in Chicago for Winter next year... =) Pretty awesome if you ask me...

P.S. Help me do my johari window here.

lip
ranting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

e pur si muove is a guy lah. I don't think he speaks Spanish though.

The Screwy Skeptic said...

p.s. hope you don't mind if i link to you

The Screwy Skeptic said...

you've been tomorrow-ed.