Sunday, April 16, 2006

Beauty World - The Beginning

And so it ends. With on-stage romance, off-stage romance, heartbreak, lots of cheese, partying, a drunkard, amnesia, and Dick. (no pun intended)

So the day started with rehearsals, a missed work session, and lots of problems overall. It ended, well on a high. Characters came through, loads of people fell in love with me!!! haha.. Oh well, I imagined the last part, but awww... I was the cockster who cared so much about my hair, who sang, and everyone laughed.

WHYYYY!!!??? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TOUCHING... Sigh... But i love Wanchoo! My favourite Shadidah Abdul Rashid! Awesome. Good job everyone. Wouldn't have been possible without the commitment and dedication for all cast members, and director, Andy Tan, crew etc etc. It was a successful team effort!

After party - well. Amnesia happened. Next morning I was on a couch in Weixiong's apartment. Thank my lucky stars.

And today was Dick Lee's Symposium. Lots of thoughts on identity, composition, song writing etc etc... It was about how Singapore has lost its identity in the early 1980s, and we were trying to copy people, be an Asian Michael Jackson, asian Elton John. I think I shall restart my song writing.. Inspirational, really.

On a final note: Here's the programme that Dick signed. Thanks.



My life is now complete. I'll just have to wait for someone...


P.S. Shucks.. I got tomorrowed... Unexpected, but thanks for the support!

P.P.S. Yong Chun, who plays Towkay Neo (not too sleazy though) has pictures up here.

lip
ranting

No comments: