Sunday, April 23, 2006

Say Anything

this is a "say anything" post.

POST ANYTHING that you want (in comments)and post it ANONYMOUSLY. Anything. Confess, tell a secret, gossip, admit your love, reveal your obsessions, tell someone something you've never said before, say a regret, say a fear, spill your worries, your thoughts, your jealousy, insult, compliment, rant, joke, lie.. anything! Be sure to post anonymously and honestly. Post as many times as you'd like. Then, put this in your blog to see what your friends (and perhaps others who you don't even realize read your blog) have to say.


Post anonymously, I want to hear what you have to say...

lip
ranting

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wish sometimes, we could talk more, like we used to. Have fun in Chicago my friend...

Anonymous said...

You dont know how near to the truth you were. You don't know how far from the truth you are. Best wishes.

lip said...

I have many friends like the first one... Sorry to all of them, I will try to keep in contact more...

As for the 2nd person, it is so abstract I don't really understand...

Anonymous said...

to person no.1:
cheer up. we all noe lip wanna start life anew in chicago, jus happened that we're the part he succeeded in leaving behind. he's trying to decide wad really matters to him. the past remains as sweet memories and if lip starts keeping closer contact, we should take it as a bonus.
P.S. lip, i'm not trying to b bitter or sarcastic k. all the best in ur journey of discovery n learning. its a good thing to sort out wad matters and wad is really important, even tho not evryone can b part of it. its jus not possible rite? :)

Anonymous said...

in p3 i stole my classmate's worksheet from under the table because i forgot to bring mine and he got caned by the teacher.

Anonymous said...

when i was playing void deck soccer with my neighbourhood boys at 5, i slipped on dog shit among bushes while retrieving the ball and i had dog shit all over my leg.

Anonymous said...

i am a bored human being who reads your blog anonymously. :)

lip said...

to the last person: I'm glad I have a fan...

We all have our funny moments, and our embarassing moments, that's why I love postsecret:)

Anonymous said...

I wanna be less self-conscious. I dun wanna perceive myself in the eyes of others. I must cross this psychological barrier.

Anonymous said...

i don't want my self-worth to be determined by my work.

but it does.