Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More Comments!

Boo hoo... The Chicago Marron said this about my singing:

Ah Hock sings a tune of desperation somewhere around this time that is noteworthy only because of its overdramatic tone. Random ballet dancers and blue fog compensate for the sub-par singing.


Sub-par singing, I must have tortured a lot of people out there... Looks like I've proven all my close friends right again, yes Shar, I can't sing for nuts. I shall not try ever again:)...

The full article is here

Other Quotable Quotes:

Lulu forces Ivy to consume three drinks that make her pass out in mere seconds (those Singaporean drinks must be strong).


The award for cast underdog goes to the uncredited role of the club’s maintenance woman, who was doing or saying something hilarious in every scene she was in.


Yes Shahidah, you stoled the show. Kudos!

P.S. Help me do my Johari and Nohari windows!


lip
ranting

2 comments:

sunshine gal said...

yes darling... u can't sing for nuts. It took u sooooo long to realize n resolve not to sing anymore... Everyone is saved! Lalala...

lip said...

.... yes shar... hahahaha... =) but then, I can always try again when I'm back SG!