Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dress Rehearsal

Went bad.

Problems were plentiful. Light cues were not met, there were changes in the script, tables that were in front were now behind, sound problems...

Well, now that we know all the problems.. we'll just have to clean it up for tomorrow's act.

On my part:

1) forgot some lines in my music. Will have to remember, internalise.

2) Shit ass line about IVY bringing Towkay Tan to the Paradise hotel. Gah.

3) Have to remember my character. And the massive TRAFFIC JAM that occurs all the time at the bar...

4) Messy messy messy. Will have to clean up. Ivy's scene was too rushed. Will have to slow it down, feel them emotions.

Everyone has put in too much effort. let's go...

P.S. Wish you were here =) But I know I have your support... Have fun during exploration!


lip
ranting

No comments: